From 2020, Awasuka will be developed from the Catalan NGOs Base-A and Fundació Privada Petit Món, Rotary Club Kantipur in Nepal, and with the collaboration of El Camí de la Solidaritat and CCD-UPC. Its main objective is to continue installing smokeless kitchens, with the challenge of being able to impact all the remote houses of the municipality (4200 houses in 250km2 – Census 2011) and promoting the protection and preservation of the historical-architectural heritage of the town of Bhimphedi, as architectural models with traditional seismic-resistant systems.
The global outbreak of the new coronavirus makes smokeless kitchens even more necessary, as potentially beneficiary families suffer from many lung problems.
- Base A. Technical coordination and management of volunteer cooperators. Blog Base-A
- Petit Món Private Foundation. Management of donations and funding projects.
- Rotary Club Kantipur. Local Partner: Official management, legal advice and local monitoring.
- El Camí de la Solidaritat. Fundraising, marketing and social impact assessment.
- CCD-UPC. Funding volunteer cooperator’s site expenses.